Hi fellow stampers and paper crafters. Today I want to invite you again to our fabulous Summertime Sale-a-Bration this Saturday, May 25! Start your summer with a day filled with fun and surprises. Here are the highlights:
- “Draw for your Discount!” Shop the store then draw your own discount ranging from 15% to 35%! And it covers everything in the store except merchandise already marked down.
- Every shopper will receive a free gift with $10 purchase.
- Every sheet of 12” x 12” paper will be discounted 50%.
- A huge number of stamps will be discounted 75%.
- We will have grab bags for sale from $2.50 to $7.50 and the value on these bags will be a lot more than that! Bags include stamps, papers, embellishments and lots, lots more.
- And you will be able to choose from 2 free make and takes! You choose from these 2 cards:
WOW! That sounds like fun to me so I really hope
you will join us Saturday, May 25 from 10am to 5pm for all the fun, discounts and freebies! Remember arrive early for best selection. We’ve got lots in store so
don’t miss this fun sale!
New Classes … Classes … Classes
Here’s a quick summary of our June class schedule. All
classes are offered on Saturdays at 10am to noon and 2 to 4pm. Classes kits usually take me all day Friday
to prepare, so please call and register for class as early as possible, but no later than Friday morning at noon.
Sat, June 1 -- Blissful Notelet Set – Make 4 note cards using Penny Black’s new Blissful background stamp then package them in a handy cellophane envelope with a clever closure.
Sat, June 15 – Bed of Roses Cards – Penny Black’s new “Bed of Roses” stamp offers an endless variety of card ideas. Learn more about spotlight stamping,
monochromatic stamping; making frames; coloring; and stamping, cutting and mounting large die cut backgrounds.
Sat, June 22 – Making Rolled Flowers – Learn how to make rolled flowers of all shapes and sizes from paper and felt.
Sat, June 29, 10am to 3pm with a break for lunch – Tag Art Journal Mini Album
– Art journaling and mixed media are hot trends in stamping right now. This mini album combines these two trends on tags using inks, Dylusion sprays, masks, stamps, canvas pieces, die cuts and embellishments of every kind. Every tag you create will come out differently which is the beauty and freedom of the project. At the end you will have a beautiful mix of colors and patterns with each tag being an adventure in itself. (No samples yet).
New Card Samples to Tempt You!
Here are 2 cute cards I made with a new Taylored Expressions stamp set.
Penny Black’s new “April Showers” clear stamp set is filled with darling images of umbereallas, rain, clouds and galoshes. Here are 3 samples I made with this set. (Inspiration for this card from Penny Black blog and Flikr group).
My good customer and friend Jane Smith recently brought this magnificent card to me. She die cut the
Memory Box Madera Corner 4 times and mounted them in a square. The border is a Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page border set and flowers in the corners are punches also. This picture does not do the beauty of this monochromatic card justice. Thanks Jane
In all the excitement of the new Taylored Expressions (TE) windows, don’t forget the original windows came from Memory Box (MB). Here I have used the small window and added the awning from Savvy Stamps and the shutters from the Window Accessories Kit from TE. The greenery in the MB “Flower Box” is created with a Martha Stewart branch punch and the flowers are from the MB “Flower Mound” die. The curtains were crimped with a Fiskars crimper. The sentiment is from MB also. (Inspiration for this card from Kittiekraft).
I plan to have a class featuring techniques with Poppy
stamps and Dies. Here’s my first sample which was created with MB Luminous Poppies. All supplies from MB and inspiration for this card from their blog).
Using new dies from MB including the "happy, birthday, petite cakes and petite cake stands" I created this set of cards. The lavender card uses the positive "happy" cut
from white paper and carefully glued to the card front. The pool card uses the negative of the "happy" cut from the pool paper and mounted on the white card. I like both looks but the negative card is a whole lot easier to put
together. Inside the lavender card is the "birthday” die cut from lavender paper. Inside the pool card is the same treatment – "birthday" cut from pool paper and mounted on white. For the pool card you must keep up with the little pieces the die cuts and glue them back into the happy and birthday. Again, you have to see it in person to really see the difference.
New from Taylored Expressions are a Birch Tree Background die, a Birth Tree Border die and a Birch Tree Accessories die kit that includes a deer, bird, sign post and owl. Here are 3 samples I made with inspiration from their blog.
Don’t miss this Saturday’s Sale-a-bration or our upcoming
classes! I hope to see you soon!